Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Welcoming the Age of Aquarius With Moments of Inspiration

This Saturday is much more than Valentine’s Day. To many astrologers it is the beginning of the “Age of Aquarius”. I am not much of an astrologer, but I am certainly a fan of The 5th Dimension music.

And I truly remember these incredible words, forty years ago, from the intuitive words from their song “Let the Sun Shine In”:

When the Moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars.
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars.

These astrologists who speak about this new “Age”fully believe it will be a change in all of us, including more peace on the earth, my love and respect among the people of the world, more creativity,and more cooperation with each other. I am all for this time of change in my life, my world, and my reality.

More lyrics from this song:

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Magic crystal revelation
And the minds true liberation

Would this not be a wonderful thing for all of us? Maybe it is a pipe dream, or maybe it is a possiblity? I say let us all focus and make this possibility a reality in our lives.

Another thought about what the Age of Aquarius might bring to all of us:

“This rare alignment inspires the possibility for transcendental breakthrough in seemingly intransigent situations. Sounds like it might be just what humanity needs at the moment!”

Ironically, my new book which I co-author with Dr. Wayne Dyer, “Wake Up … Live the Life You Love: Wake Up … Moments of Inspiration” will also be released. This new book is intended to described those times when people had that wake up and had that aha moment where they were inspired to move forward with their lives and realize their dreams. It is intented to bring a wave of inspiration to all who read it, with the hope of attracting more love, peace, and prosperity into all of our lives.

I wish all of you a better weekend, a happy thanksgiving, and all of the blessing possible in you life as we all pass into the Age of Aquarius!

No comments: